- Click on your initials/picture on the top right corner of the dashboard, then select Backup.
- Select Dropbox from the drop down menu, then click on Connect.
- Grant Mindomo access to your Dropbox account.
- Maps will be backed up daily and you will be able to see the status.
- If you no longer want to backup your maps to Dropbox, go to the "Apps" section (6) and click on "Disconnect account" (7).
Export to Dropbox
To export your mind maps in any format to your Dropbox, click on the Export button and choose "Dropbox":
If you previously connected your Mindomo account to your Dropbox, the export will be done automatically, if not it will redirect you and ask you to connect the two accounts.
Having an integration with Dropbox means that you can easily attach files saved inside it into your mind map. If you want to attach media directly from your Dropbox, you can access the file picker from the following panels:
1. Hyperlink & Attachments
The comments functionality is available in mind maps, outlines and Gantt Charts: