Mindomo for Google Drive
- Click on your initials/picture on the top right corner of the dashboard, then select Backup.
- Select Google Drive from the drop down menu, then click on Connect.
- Grant Mindomo access to your Google Drive account.
- Maps will be backed up daily and you will be able to see the status.
- If you no longer want to backup your maps to Google Drive, go to the "Apps" section (6) and click on "Disconnect account" (7).
Export to Google Drive
To export your mind maps in any format to your Google Drive, click on the Export button and choose "Google Drive":
If you previously connected your Mindomo account to your Google Drive, the export will be done automatically, if not it will redirect you and ask you to connect the two accounts.
Having an integration with Google Drive means that you can easily attach files saved inside it into your mind map. If you want to attach media directly from your Google Drive, you can access the file picker from the following panels:
1. Hyperlink & Attachments
The comments functionality is available in mind maps, outlines and Gantt Charts: