- Log into Mindomo, go to your initials/picture in the top right side of the dashboard, then select 'Backup'.
- Go to 'Apps' in the left side of the page, then onto the OneDrive section and click on 'Connect'.
- Grant Mindomo access to your OneDrive account.
- Later on, if you no longer want to backup your maps to OneDrive, you can disconnect your Mindomo account from your OneDrive account.
- Once the 2 accounts are connected, within the OneDrive account a Mindomo folder will be created in the 'Apps' section. Your Mindomo mind maps will be backed up in this particular folder once a day (6).
Export to OneDrive
To export your mind maps in any format to your OneDrive, click on the Export button and choose "OneDrive":
If you previously connected your Mindomo account to your OneDrive, the export will be done automatically, if not it will redirect you and ask you to connect the two accounts.
Having an integration with OneDrive means that you can easily attach files saved inside it into your mind map. If you want to attach media directly from your OneDrive, you can access the file picker from the following panels:
1. Hyperlink & Attachments
The comments functionality is available in mind maps, outlines and Gantt Charts: