Mindomo on iPad
Access your account after signing up with Gmail / Yahoo / Facebook
- Tap on "File" button and go to "Settings"
- Go to "Account"
- Choose any of the Gmail, Facebook or Yahoo accounts to log in
Tap on "File" and go to "Settings"
Go to "Account"
Click on "Logout"
Save changes to maps
The changes you've made to the maps in the local or cloud folder are automatically saved on your device.
How do "Cloud Maps" work?
- The "Cloud Maps" folder contains your maps from your online account.
When you open a map from the "Cloud Maps" folder, a copy will be downloaded and automatically saved in this folder.
When you are online, any changes you make to your maps in the "Cloud Maps" folder will be automatically saved both to your online account and to the copy in your folder.
- When you are offline, the changes you make to your maps in the "Cloud Maps" folder are automatically saved to the copy in your folder. When you reconnect to the internet, the changes you've made on your map when you were offline will be synchronized with the online version.
What do "OK", "Cloud" and "Syncing" mean?
Ok means that your map is saved locally and is synchronized with the online version.
Cloud means that your map from your online account is not downloaded to your device.
Syncing means that your map from your online account has been downloaded on your device and the changes you've made to your map on your device will be synchronized with the online version. Also, the changes you've made to your map in your online account, will be synchronized with the map in the "Cloud Maps" folder.
Download "Cloud" maps to your device
Any map from your "Cloud Maps" folder will be downloaded to your device the first time you open it when you have internet connection.
How do "Local Maps" work?
- Local Maps" are maps that are located only on your device. They will not be synchronized with the online account.
- Any changes you make to the "Local Maps" are saved locally on your device.
Upload a mind map to your online account
Tap the "i" icon and select "Sync to Cloud".
Access grayed out maps
- Our grayed out maps haven't been downloaded yet to your device, they are saved only in your online account and you can download and open them only when you have internet connection.
- The maps that are not grayed out can be accessed and modified. The changes you make to your maps will be automatically synchronized when you connect to the internet.
Add a relationship to a topic
- Tap on the topic and then on the "Relationship" icon.
- Tap on the other topic you want to connect it to.
- Drag the yellow pointers to rearrange its position and click on the pencil icon to customize it.
Copy / Cut / Paste a topic
- Tap on your topic.
- Choose the operation you want "Copy", "Cut" or "Paste".
To collapse a branch, short tap on the "minus" sign that is next to the topic or subtopic you want to remain on the map. Also, short tap on the "plus" sign will make your branches visible, showing the subtopics at all levels.
To expand a branch, tap on the "expand" icon. A menu will appear with the levels (numbers of branches added to the topic/subtopic) you can expand to: "1 Level, 2 Levels, 3 Levels, All Levels".